Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 17054
Date posted: Monday, November 27, 2023
About the role
As a Learning and Development Program Manager, you will be responsible for leading all aspects of the learning and development process to create products that are patient first, associate-centered, and support our business objectives. This includes analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning programs and processes for MyEyeDr. field associates and leaders.
Reporting to the Director, Field Learning and Development, you will partner with key People partners such as Talent Management, Human Resource Business Partners, and Internal Communications as well as critical Field Operations partners to identify needs, design relevant processes, build tools, and scale programs for local office delivery.
This is a hybrid remote role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of our Vienna, VA office.
· Lead all phases of the learning and development process for large-scale, complex learning and development projects from conception through execution. Responsibilities span analysis through evaluation and include project management, communications and change management with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Serve as product and program owner for field associate training to ensure all associates receive regular high quality learning experiences that drive impact; specific learning and development programs include new associate onboarding, training to master competencies in current role (e.g., insurance, healthcare, sales, product knowledge. patient service, operations, etc.) and accelerated programs to get associates ready for the next level role.
· In partnership with Talent Technology and Analytics and Internal Operations, gather and analyze data and metrics to form program/project recommendations. Leverage and apply insights from business units and functions on learning programs and processes for continuous improvement.
· Assist with training vendor screening, selection and management (e.g., content providers, LMS (Learning Management System) and instructional design contractors).
· Maintain a working knowledge of optical, retail business to propose education methods/programs that meet the needs of MyEyeDr.
· Leverage external learning and development best practices and networks to recommend and support enhancements to learning design and development processes (content simplification, stakeholder management, design/development approaches, review cycles, learning application / sustainment and monitoring program health) and programs (in-person training, webinars, eLearning, podcasts, cohort programs and learning platforms).
· Support elevating the learning experience and reporting using the learning management system including configurations, administration, and technical support.
· Work toward opportunities for organizational efficiency by collaborating and influencing partners across the team, company and externally. Serve as a consultant with learning teams, HR (Human Resources) leadership and partners, and the Field Operations teams.
· Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field.
· 5-7 years of experience in a learning and development program management role focused on service, sales, or product education.
· Experience with leading learning programs in a high-growth multi-unit organization with geographically dispersed teams and front-line associates, including experience with learning methodologies and tools.
· Experience leading multi-faceted, cross-functional, and highly visible projects.
· Experience delivering impactful and dynamic reports and analysis, including data visualization; proficiency in learning management systems and Microsoft Suite.
· Strong planning, organizing, communication and self-management skills to interact at all levels of the organization.
· Optical experience strongly preferred; retail, healthcare, or hospitality industry experience also preferred.
· Degree in Learning and Development, Organization Design/Effectiveness, Instructional Design, Learning Technologies, or relevant field preferred
· Experience with large-scale organizational change initiatives preferred.
Grow with Us
· Career Development and Training Opportunities
· Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
· Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
· Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
· Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.