Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 16887
Date posted: Monday, November 27, 2023
About the role
As the Program Manager, Internal Operations your leadership skills are crucial to ensure optimal efficiency within Internal Operations. You will be leading the Internal Operations functionality of new practice builds, the closing of practices as well as the merging of existing practices. You will conduct strategic analysis of the operations business processes to identify areas of opportunity and develop strategies and solutions. You will manage multiple projects simultaneously and implement scalable SOPs and operational procedures. Though this role does not have direct reports, you will be expected to drive change through influence and build strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners to execute on a unified outcome. This role will report to the Director, Business Operations & Patient Experience.
This is a hybrid remote role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of either our Raleigh, NC or Vienna, VA offices.
· Create and maintains all department resources and documentation
· Assess and drive execution on ensuring all standard operating processes are up to date and comprehensive to support patient experience and business goals
· Collaborate with other department stakeholders to ensure SOPs are accurate
· Facilitate communication of updated SOPs to field and leadership
· Oversee implementation and management of workload planner with a goal of ensuring all field impacting work is streamlined, organized, and planned
· Drive accountability within home office departments and field partners
· Manage intake of all department projects and ad-hoc requests
· In partnership with department leaders, ensure work is strategically and equally distributed
· Oversee department remedy ticket volume and analyze trends
· Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders on needed process improvements or changes
· Manage strategic process and on-time deployment of actions related to the launch of new field offices and office mergers/closures
· Manage reporting of spend and drive accountability/changes where needed
· Maintain field facing resources to support compliance
· Provide reporting and other updates on a regular cadence
· Minimum 3 years Project Management/Leadership experience preferred
· Analytical and strategic planning experience preferred
· AA or BA/BS in related field is preferred or relevant experience
· PMP Certification preferred but not required
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-impact project concurrently with cross-functional dependencies
· Strong ability to act as a liaison between the field organization and home office departments to ensure objectives are met without disruptions to patient care
· Intermediate knowledge of project management systems – Smartsheet’s, Asana, etc. is desirable
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite
Grow with Us
· Career Development and Training Opportunities
· Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
· Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
· Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
· Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.