Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 16768
Date posted: Monday, November 27, 2023
About the role
MyEyeDr. is looking for a Director of Ecommerce to launch and manage a new ecommerce program. Reporting to the VP, eCommerce & Digital, the Director of Ecommerce will be responsible for ecommerce business strategy, best practices and development and building a strong user experience that drives revenue growth. To be successful in this role, the candidate should have strong experience driving growth in an ecommerce program with a deep technical understanding to launch a new platform.
This is a hybrid remote role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of our Vienna, VA or Raleigh, NC offices.
· Lead the launch of an ecommerce platform, collaborating closely with IT, external implementation partners, suppliers and internal teams.
· Own the end-to-end plan for the ecommerce program, including business strategy and roadmap.
· Own the ecommerce P&L; accountable for strategies and programs to meet revenue goals and for managing costs related to the ecommerce program.
· Maintain high level of focus on sales performance, including daily and monthly sales forecasting and reporting.
· Drive innovation in the ecommerce space while overseeing day to day operations to meet revenue goals.
· Closely monitor ecommerce performance; create visibility into key performance measures and leverage to drive improvement.
· Promote strong user experience to drive engagement and conversion, including A/B testing.
· Partner closely with engineering and development teams in the IT organization to develop requirements for new site features, create a strong user experience and monitor ongoing performance.
· Partner closely with Marketing team to drive ecommerce sales through digital marketing campaigns, promotional calendar and online and offline promotional efforts.
· Partner with Merchandising and Supply Chain and internal teams to correctly merchandise product, understand the omnichannel patient experience and ensure product delivery.
Grow with Us
· Career Development and Training Opportunities
· Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
· Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
· Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
· Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.