Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 16679
Date posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2023
About the role
The IT Director, Corporate Applications and Product Engineering is an IT leader with extensive experience in implementing, enhancing and supporting corporate ERP systems specifically in Finance and HCM.
· Discover known and unmet customer needs and possible feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs; gathering input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts (analyzing competitors and market conditions to evaluate and articulate application of design and technology to the unmet customer need).
· Develop business case(s), including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
· Communicate and collaborate with business and clinical stakeholders to inform, adjust and shape prioritization of capabilities that improve the user experience; balancing priorities across corporate suite of products to identify/recommend/prioritize key opportunities and trade-offs. Has ability to self-prioritize and manage competing priorities.
· Champion the needs of our business and field/clinical stakeholders throughout the development process; ensuring that what is delivered achieves the business value and ROI objectives of the project.
· Lead & participate in cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure communication of product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders, including knowledge transfer and training for on-going management of features.
· Effectively partner with functional SMEs and Super Users
· Support business changes by configuring Oracle Fusion Cloud and Ceridian Dayforce HCM platform, as business needs evolve.
· Introduce and configure “customizable” fields as needed to accommodate any special requirements not covered by delivered functionality.
· Lead and develop team of Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and QA members.
· Manage and lead scrum process to deliver software incrementally
· Create/review technical design documents for integration and reports
· Manage onshore and offshore teams. Establish delivery cadence, ensure delivery with quality and within budget.
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science (CS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) required.
· 15+ years of experience of leading ERP solutions in Finance, HCM, Inventory, Procurement etc.
· 3+ years’ experience in Oracle OIC is required.
· 6+ years’ experience in Oracle Fusion Financials (GL, AP, AR, FA, Expense, Cash Management) required.
· Experience in SCM (Order Management, Inventory, and Procurement management) is a strong plus
· Experience in EPM, ARCS and FAH is a strong plus
· Knowledge of Confluence, Jira, CICD and PPM tools.
· Experience in Ceridian Dayforce HCM platform is highly preferred.
· Experience in Workday is a strong plus.
· Experience in healthcare and insurance domain is a strong plus
· Demonstrated experience in managing multiple teams, including vendor relationships and offshore teams.
· Extensive experience in implementing, enhancing and supporting corporate ERP systems specifically in Finance and HCM.
· Ability to handle shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
Grow with Us
· Career Development and Training Opportunities
· Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
· Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
· Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
· Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.