Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 16462
Date posted: Monday, November 27, 2023
About the role
The New Business Initiatives Program Administrator will support new business initiatives as well as existing initiatives for offices in day-to-day operational support and processes. They will collaborate with key stakeholders in identifying and meeting department goals and objectives as well as be responsible for the execution of and tracking the progress of various projects pertaining to new business initiatives within Operations for MyEyeDr. This role will report to the Manager, New Business Initiatives.
This is a hybrid remote role, offering a flexible work arrangement out of either our Raleigh, NC or Vienna, VA offices.
· Assist in onboarding offices through New Business Initiatives implementation process including data analysis, site evaluation, site surveys, equipment evaluation, data and cabling preparation, installation preparation, training, and support.
· Support various ancillary specialty offerings, such as Dry Eye and Myopia Management.
· Fulfill identified metrics and reporting analysis as well as data evaluation.
· Participate in and support all-office and New Business Initiatives leadership calls.
· Work with vendor partners to create a seamless approach for offices.
· Assist in understanding the financial and patient impact on decisions made including procedural and equipment changes, staffing needs, and overall implementation.
· Serve as backup for day-to-day operational support with having a strong understanding of MyEyeDr. standards in various roles within our offices (i.e., Technician, Patient Services Coordinator, Eyewear Consultant/Optician).
· Work closely with partner Project Managers on New Business Initiatives.
· Coordinating and managing the execution of installations and installation costs related to Video-Assisted Eye Health offerings.
· Other duties, as assigned.
· Minimum 2 years of Project Management experience preferred.
· AA or BA/BS in related field is desirable but not required.
· Demonstrated ability to establish positive office and associate rapport to build working relationships.
· Strong oral communication skills and professionalism with the proven ability to manage priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that patient commitments/deadlines are met.
· Ability to review and understand key office metrics to assist in driving support needs for all Video-Assisted Eye Health offices.
· Comfort operating in self-directed, autonomous manner.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
Grow with Us
· Career Development and Training Opportunities
· Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
· Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
· Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
· Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.