Regional HR Business Partner
Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 16001
Date posted: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
About the role
As a member of our Human Resources team, the Regional HR Business Partner will drive partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leadership and associates that reflect the business objectives of the organization. You will provide guidance and coaching to regional and district leadership on MyEyeDr. people matters. You will act as a partner to ensure HR strategies and efforts are aligned to policies, programs and business needs of our offices. You will support our Field Organization and report to the Sr. Director, Human Resources.
This is a hybrid, remote role with travel and supports some of our northeastern states.
- Provide consultative guidance and coaching to field leaders and employees on human resource related matters. Respond and resolve to HR inquiries, in partnership with HR centers of excellence to provide a positive associate experience.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, addresses grievances, and conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations. Assesses and responds to people issues including employee misconduct, harassment, and discrimination investigations.
- Partner with regional leaders to develop and maintain proactive talent plans that anticipate future staffing needs, working within labor models, equitable compensation guidelines, and operational budgets.
- Constantly assess the regional talent strengths and opportunities. Partner with regional leadership to develop the talent needed for the future by facilitating talent reviews and succession planning discussions.
- Coach leaders in areas of talent management, engagement, and retention. This would include conducting effective conversations with associates and doctors, including career and goal setting, mobility, performance management and discipline.
- Support on-boarding of new doctors, field leaders, and associates. Create onboarding and training plans.
- Support the integration of new stand-alone and regional practices by participating in the integration process and ensure future associates and leaders are appropriately informed, engaged, compensated, placed in the right roles, and onboarded into the My Eye Dr. operations and culture.
- Participate in the administration of leave of absence and accommodation requests in partnership with leaders and benefits.
- Review and analyze data to identify trends, presents insight and recommendations for improved performance.
- Travel within the regions that are supported on a consistent basis to support the offices and field leaders.
- Assists with the execution of the HR cyclical processes including open enrollment, required training, annual performance reviews, merit increases, and goal setting.
- Item one (these are primary job responsibilities – do not include all of them, just the core ones).
- 8+ years as a senior level HR generalist or business partner
- Multi-unit retail experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 2-3 days a week across multiple territories
- PHR or SHRM-CP is preferred
- Effective at change management
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders. Establish positive rapport and build collegial relationships within various departments of the organization to maximize the efficient flow of information and focus on customer-service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including keen judgment and decision-making, with an eye towards process efficiency, simplification, and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentations skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to set and manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are met.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including expert skills in PowerPoint and Excel
Grow with Us
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.