District Manager - South Central Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full Time Associate
Req # 11219
Date posted: Wednesday, February 01, 2023
About the role
See yourself starting a new career journey? As a MyEyeDr. District Manager you will be responsible for overseeing business operations and patient service throughout all offices within their assigned district. The District Manager is responsible for providing the tools, support, and leadership necessary to deliver incremental revenue improvements; maximum office contributions through control of labor costs and COGS; and a first-class patient experience. The District Manager will deliver these results by building a positive and professional work environment that emphasizes accountability, integrity, and professional growth.
- Drive patient loyalty and patient satisfaction to deliver maximum value. Ensure that offices in their district are delivering customer service that exceeds the patient’s expectation; Demand that offices proactively address patient feedback concerns in an immediate, professional manner; Monitor and react to Patient Loyalty results and align office teams to the critical goal of retaining patients for the long-term health of the company; Respond with urgency to any examples of inadequate service being delivered to our patients; Reward and recognize great examples of service within the district. Work in cooperation with the Customer Service Department to resolve any outstanding patient concerns to the patient’s satisfaction.
- Drive incremental revenue improvements. Working closely with assigned General Managers and the Regional Manager, execute a plan to growth office revenues by maximizing each appointment; Provide guidance and functional support to the locations to ensure that they achieve sales and patient service related goals; primarily measured through key performance indicators (KPIs) results; Reinforce the appropriate in-office behaviors that drive both KPI performance and long-term patient loyalty; Take appropriate actions to address office performance that detracts from revenue growth.
- Control expenses to maximize office contributions. Use the P&L (profit and loss statement) for the offices to make smart business decisions; analyze trends within the P&L to proactively plan actions; Confirm that all office work schedules match budgetary expectations and patient service needs on a daily and weekly basis; Proactively plan labor allocations within the district to maximize revenue; react to changes in business trends to reallocate resources effectively; Control payroll costs by monitoring reports and reviewing actual payroll results; Work in cooperation with Professional Services team to ensure OD is providing maximum value and service to patients; Work in cooperation with Professional Services team to ensure that OD is aware of COGS impact on profitability and supports office efforts to improve profitability; Ensure proper pricing and effective selling techniques are used to maximize revenue while controlling cost of goods (COGs); Ensure all locations are in compliance with company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) - monthly reporting and auditing each office’s performance and records and implementing corrective actions plans, where appropriate, to address non-compliant situations; Complete District Manager monthly audit to provide updates to the Director of Retail Operations on all findings and corrective actions needing to be taken; Report all associates concerns or questions to ensure that they are addressed in a timely fashion and routed to the correct individual for resolution; Follow up/through on matters until completed or closed; Proactively coordinate personnel-related matters, including recruiting requirements, disciplinary actions, terminations, etc. with the human resources department and location General Manager.
- 3 - 5 years of retail management experience, at least one of which in a high performance, high volume environment (Optical experience preferred; multi-unit management preferred).
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field strongly preferred; additional, related work can substitute for formal degree.
- Demonstrated success in providing direction and tactical support in achieving desired business results.
- Experience in developing and supporting (mentoring) sales and professional staff to maximize their potential and abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and control confidential information with absolute discretion.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to make abrupt changes or decisions as warranted.
- Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Grow with Us
- Career Development and Training Opportunities
- Participate in a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, tax-free savings plans, life insurance and more
- Participate in our Vision coverage and associate discounts on our products
- Participate in our 401(k) with competitive company match
- Accrue PTO and paid holidays from day one
Introduction | MyEyeDr.
How do you see yourself today? Are you looking for that unique opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of the patients we serve? MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total vision care concept with a unique retail experience. Our trusted community doctors and knowledgeable teams are all focused on helping our patients live their best lives by delivering an exceptional, personalized experience to each of our patients in every interaction. Our business model is unlike others in the industry: we make healthcare accessible by welcoming all insurance and providing a great selection of stylish eyewear that meets the diverse needs of our patients.
This role provides a chance for you to build your professional career with an organization that is purposeful and whose values drive actions. You would have the opportunity to prioritize the care of our associates and our patients, to connect the knowledge of our talented teams to our patients’ needs, and to work in a fun, inclusive environment as part of a collaborative team. We are in search of that unique individual who is inspired by a career focused on helping others and providing quality care while continuously growing professionally and improving MyEyeDr. in meaningful ways. If this is you, we encourage you to apply so you can get your journey started with MyEyeDr. where you can help people see, look, and be their very best.
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. MyEyeDr. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.